Alaska Leather Sheepskin

Rubicon

Scooter
sheepskin.jpg

That is a size medium on the stock 09 seat.

The Good:
-Shipping from Alaska to Florida took 3 business days.
-It added another 20 miles to my max "need to get off now" mileage.
-Its actually keeps your "boys" cooler, worked well on the 75F(24C) day I tested it on.
The Bad:
-It added another 20 miles to my max "need to get off now" mileage. I was expecting alot more from all the reviews.
-I honestly think it looks like shit, but there are quick connect buckles on both sides so it comes off real quick.

Overall i bet it would work well on a decent seat, once my corbin gets here I will try it out on that but the stock seat is just the worst piece of shit on the planet, adding anything to it is like polishing a turd. I can now go 80 miles before I start slapping old women and cussing people to get out of my way so i can get a break from the seat.

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
I also have one and use it on my 09. But the real trick for me was to have Spencer mod my seat-I've had him do 4 now and it's great for the $$$. www.greatdaytoride.com and he's in FLA. As for the skin, the only problem I had was rain-fast eddy solved that with a waterproof seat cover. Strangely enough, with the cover the sheepskin is better as the pelt does not "dig in" as much but I still get the benefits. I move it around as needed to all my bikes.

Rubicon

Scooter
Yeah i was tossing around the idea of sending my seat over to spencer. My only issue is i ride every day and i dont want to loose the seat for 3-4 days. Once this corbin gets here and it sucks ill send the seat over to spencer and maybe get a cover done by sargent so ill have something cool and comfy, with no downtime.

Mahart

Two Stroke
I got one for my Sprint. It's not the best looking, but it works great. I'm looking forward to cooler balls in the Summer. It certainly works great for not freezing them in the Winter. I thought about getting one for the Bonnie too, but it doesn't really need it with the Thruxton seat.

Rhodie

Street Tracker
Yeah i was tossing around the idea of sending my seat over to spencer. My only issue is i ride every day and i dont want to loose the seat for 3-4 days. Once this corbin gets here and it sucks ill send the seat over to spencer and maybe get a cover done by sargent so ill have something cool and comfy, with no downtime.

I'd be interested in reading your feedback on your Corbin.
I had one for my Bee-Em that was insanely heavy compared to the OE.
When I got my GS12 I went to Sargent.
BTW I use an AirHawk for really long trips which work once you get the inflation right.
Otherwise it can seem like a "bouncy castle" experience.