2011/2012 Tiger Pics?

taw1126

Scooter
I've seen a grossly distorted photograph of a Tiger that's supposed to be built and in in the testing phase...looks like it was taken through a glass block. Anyone have an undistorted version they'd be willing to share (privately or publicly)? I heard this is supposed to be an 800 to 900 cc triple with genuine dual-sport/off-road abilities, designed to compete with BMW's F800GS.

I like what I'm hearing, but I sure would like to see it...

I've seen a grossly distorted photograph of a Tiger that's supposed to be built and in in the testing phase...looks like it was taken through a glass block.

Post up. Give us a look.
I saw posted in the other place that it was a 675 based engine, and now pumped out to about 800cc.

I heard this is supposed to be an 800 to 900 cc triple with genuine dual-sport/off-road abilities

Sorry to sound ignorant Taw but the Tiger is already a 900 and I would assume with tyres fitted that are dual purpose, would already have that ability?
Here is a pic of my mates tiger

triumphtigerorange.jpg

Last edited:

taw1126

Scooter
The Tiger's currently a 1050, with what I'd consider "very limited" off-road ability and a 17-inch front wheel that was spec'd to be able to fit a wide variety of road tires. The older 955 cc version was a bona fide dual sport bike.