08 Bonnie to Scrambler

snake89

moped
photo10139.jpgphoto10151.jpg Just bought a friends 08 Black Bonnie. Hes done several mods including 39mm flatslide CR carbs and BC high pipes. (Oh the sound !) Ive bought a flat seat to replace the new factory cafe seat. Just bought a black scrambler front fender and have dirt bars on order. Still need a skid plate, oil cooler guard, hand guards, scrambler seat and a set of dual sport tires to complete the conversion. Look forward to doing some offroading and giving my KLR the occasional break

beemerrich

Street Tracker
You might want to consider longer rear shocks and F3 fork tubes to get some clearance clarence....or not. Just depends how serious you want to get. Good looking bike.

snake89

moped
I do have some ZRX shocks in my parts stash and may be using them later..The occasional gravel and dirt road with some field exploring is all she gonna do anyways along with tearing up some paved corners. :)

Texas94fs

Hooligan
I do have some ZRX shocks in my parts stash and may be using them later..The occasional gravel and dirt road with some field exploring is all she gonna do anyways along with tearing up some paved corners. :)

The ZRX shocks will work well for you. I've run a set on my thruxton for some time now. Really like them, minus the fact that for my skinny ass I need to drop the spring rate by a tiny bit. They do handle railroad track jumps well too. . .you know. . just in case.

snake89

moped
I owned a 2000 ZRX for several years and loved the shocks. Ive had this set on several bikes. I dont let them go when i sell the bikes, Ive got a set of the big Os too.