Selling 2008 Bonneville garage kept with lots of mods 44k miles

drmuonfunk

Scooter
Can't find many bikes that are for sale with 44k miles so I'm struggling to find a starting price I should sell at.
2008 Bonneville black. Has preadator pipes, airbox pulled with pods, m-bars, rear sets, lane splitter mirrors, garage kept.

What do you all think? Also in NYC.

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Can't find many bikes that are for sale with 44k miles so I'm struggling to find a starting price I should sell at.
2008 Bonneville black. Has preadator pipes, airbox pulled with pods, m-bars, rear sets, lane splitter mirrors, garage kept.

What do you all think? Also in NYC.

Any photos? It's a tough call to assess value because of the mods. Your target audience becomes limited to those who can appreciate and want those. Most people in the Chicago area who sell Bonneville's realize they will not get back their money for all the mods. You might get some if you are lucky.

One place to start would be to use the NADA Guides at http://www.nadaguides.com/ A 2008 Triumph Bonneville in the Chicago area, with no add-ons (base) gives resale values in the $2,265 to $2,980 range.

Another thing I do is visit Craigslist and see if there are any similar years/models for sale... and check the used inventory of my local area Triumph dealers.