British custom sleepers

Twodogs

Street Tracker
Has anybody ever questioned why british custom sleepers are designed in a way that the factory rubber mount is done away with and the pipes are mounted solid to the frame? Bit of a dumb design flaw I thought being that all the rubbers are there to be fitted (to prevent vibrations being transmitted through the frame and to the rider and the chances of any cracking of the bracket occurring) just a bracket needs to be designed to adapt them which isn't that hard being that any other aftermarket pipes I have ever seen or fitted have all fitted up as per the factory originals using the factory rubber mounts. Also waiting on an answer from BC. TD

Twodogs

Street Tracker
Good to hear that there are no issues, I didn't know if mine had been made wrong or I was going to have some issues down the track. Still don't understand why the change from the factory fit up.

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Following this thread closely as from what I've heard on Youtube, the BC Sleepers are the ones I've been thinking about. So, let us hear from all y'all who are using these muffs, good and bad, I know I'd like to be as informed as possible about fit, and side stand and centerstand mounts. I dislike some of the silencers that are being sold as they do not have these standard features designed into them. One other thing, which map is being used on the EFI versions with these pieces? Ya know, all the standard stuff. Thanks much!

jeftay1

moped
I have the BC Sleepers with the Arrow 2-2 map. I initially had the TOR map and the bike popped on decel and had some low rpm issues. Once the Arrow map was installed, the bike is spot-on.