Amazing and scary video motorcycle related

Kirkus51

Hooligan
Thank God there was at least a bit of a gap so he could step off. And I bet even money that gal was on her cell phone.

nohawk

Rocker
Good thing he didnt have a bike with ape hangers, he would have been trapped. Streets like that one always make me more paranoid. Too much shit for other drivers to be looking at. He is a lucky guy.

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Thats sooo dangerous,I could totally see that happening.... an unexpected stop, cars on both sides still moving....he realy had no chance unless he could have switched lanes....

Always keep an eye on the mirror, the bike in gear, some room...and an exit open.

Last edited:

D9

Vendor
Absolutely amazing video... imo doesn't mean the guy was not injured, but he's walking away... thank god... studying the video... looks to me late in the day... driver who hit him is facing into the sun... I think the motorcyclist, centered in the rear of the what looks like a minivan or SUV, essentially disappeared into the rear silhouette of the vehicle... also, does it look like the driver who hit him is stuffing something - cell phone? - into her pocket as she gets out of the car and approaches him...??? Helluva vid, any way you look at it. Motorcyclist could've been dead... just like that... bam... lights out.
Thanks for posting.

Skeeter

Rocker
...women

i wonder if he really was lookin in his mirrors and saw it comin or it just so happens he landed on his feet.

scary stuff. makes you think

strokerlmt

Seth...great observations....and yes looks like she was putting something in the pocket...maybe keys. It did look though like she was doing something in the front seat before she got out. probably had to make sure her makeup was back in her purse.....wow....."sorry"....sorry ...he could be dead.
LMT

sanjuro

Two Stroke
Wow, incredibly lucky considering what could have happened. I'm always paranoid about this sort of thing when I'm in town.

Boofhead

Banned
Another reason i never sit at lights out of gear and not watching behind me
I may not have helped this guy but it`s a good habit to get into

msc66

Two Stroke
As unsettling as this is to watch, its definitely a good reminder. If I gotta go I wanna go scraping the pegs at 60 mph not getting creamed by some clown not paying attention.