Honest Harley Davidson Commercial

Gretsch

Rocker
I like some HD motorcycles. A lot HD riders are posers but they're not all that way. Still, that's a funny video.

Last edited:

AceT100

Rocker
I think I just saw a Flaming, Evo, Skull, Springer, Heritage, Von Dutch, Rat Fink, Pink Bandanna, Bad Ass edition....

coopv2

Street Tracker
Funny Vid. had a laugh,
I spend most of my time workin on Harley's as many of you know. And really do not care what other people ride, only the attidude they develop.
the best part of the u-tube post was the amount of num-nuts it brought out of the wood work...
Why do you not post your response to folks on here? You don't want everyone to know about the purse I guess. BMW or any other European bike make one unmistakable statement: I'm gay or open to the experience! Post your reply's on this site worm. You are hiding! You say your Beemer is capable of things my Harley would never do. You're right......mine attracts women, not homos. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm done talking to you troll.
And....
What's the difference between a Harley Davidson motorcycle and a Hoover vacuum cleaner?
The position of the dirt-bag.

Oh seahorse51 you are a cock

rodburner

Rocker
That was pretty comical. I like Harley's though and have NO problem wearing pink in public. I don't need a doo rag though,cuz frankly,I got no doo left. My daughter's father in law recently traded in his VTX1800 for a year old X-cop RoadKing just so he could wear his HD shirts on his annual ride to Sturgis,with his HD friends.Its heavier,slower,uses more fuel and looks dated,but he's happy with it so far. He did buy my daughters husband a new bike yesterday too.He's a very generous guy [did I mention that?] The kid was asking me questions about which Sportster his dad should get for him,so I gave him my views and he went home happy. Yesterday he facebooked about his new Honda Shadow 750. Smart kid.