Exhaust options - for EFI

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
For an EFI Thruxton with the airbox removed, with the arrow 2into2 map loaded...

What are the exhaust options, besides dominators and predators?

I was wondering if there were any full systems that would fit without having to reinstall the airbox or remap the ECU.

I would like the D&D TT pipes. Any one have any information about this?

--R9

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
Ryan,
If you removed the airbox, then you should remap. The airbox actually is more of a bottleneck in terms of flow compared to any aftermarket pipes. Arrow 2-2 map will be lean with airbox gone + any aftermarket pipes including Tors.
Options? Power Commander III or V or tuneboy.
Good Luck.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
I have the arrow map and box removed.

Was wondering if it was ok to use the D&D TT pipes or somthing.

But I agree, I could use a tuneboy. But the only one shop has one and they want 400 bucks to remap. 200 for the shop and 200 for some ECU unlock fee.

Ill just stick with the arrow map for now.

Speed3Chris

I like Dick
I have the arrow map and box removed.

Was wondering if it was ok to use the D&D TT pipes or somthing.

But I agree, I could use a tuneboy. But the only one shop has one and they want 400 bucks to remap. 200 for the shop and 200 for some ECU unlock fee.

Ill just stick with the arrow map for now.
Understood. Its about $200-250 for a tuneboy unlock code. There are custom maps around now for airbox elim + aftermarket pipes which you can download into tuneboy. If ever interested, you can contact Sean at British Customs and he will likely email it to you.
Good Luck.

RyanRobot99

Street Tracker
Understood. Its about $200-250 for a tuneboy unlock code. There are custom maps around now for airbox elim + aftermarket pipes which you can download into tuneboy. If ever interested, you can contact Sean at British Customs and he will likely email it to you.
Good Luck.

Sean is the man. He told me about it before. But for the cost I'll just stick with the arrow map.

Now... I might be persuaded to unlock the kit if I saved up enough cash for the D&D TT pipes or something like that.

But those are to low. I would damage them in no time... I'm waiting for BC to make TT pipes or thruxton high pipes. I've heard rumors last year they had some crazy pipe designs in the works so that's why I've been hesitant. Just rumors tho... No confirmation from BC on any new products.

So all i can do is wait.