Take-offs, etc. 2007 Thruxton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluesforchallah View Post

Any chance these may still be available? If so, what would you need for them shipped to Kirkland (98033)?
    Affirmative - still available. My wife handles shipping for me (she's a real good packager), so will ask her to find out and then will PM you.

Jeff

Comment

Hi Chris,

Wasn't able to PM you, so here goes: Thirteen for shipping to Kirkland 98033. Can we say $12 for the headers and $25 total? If that works, please PayPal the $25 to melikecritters@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by rockchuck View Post
        Hi Chris,

Wasn't able to PM you, so here goes: Thirteen for shipping to Kirkland 98033. Can we say $12 for the headers and $25 total? If that works, please PayPal the $25 to melikecritters@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jeff
        And of course will need your last name and shipping address.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by rockchuck View Post

And of course will need your last name and shipping address.

Thanks,

Jeff
          Thanks, Jeff. I'll see about getting payment to you this afternoon. You should see payment from Lauren Simonds; that's the wife.
          Chris / RudeBoy BIR #309
          2014 Scrambler
          08 T100 with AI removed, K&N Pods, BC Predators, 145 mains/42 pilots, no shim, -2 turns out @ sea level, green springs SOLD

Comment

Roger that....

Comment

Originally posted by bluesforchallah View Post

Thanks, Jeff. I'll see about getting payment to you this afternoon. You should see payment from Lauren Simonds; that's the wife.
              Since I've heard nothing, should I assume that you have changed your mind?

Jeff

Comment

Sorry, Having issues with PayPal right now. And it was set up by the wife and I can't seem to get past account verification. Still interested.
                Chris / RudeBoy BIR #309
                2014 Scrambler
                08 T100 with AI removed, K&N Pods, BC Predators, 145 mains/42 pilots, no shim, -2 turns out @ sea level, green springs SOLD

Comment

Gotchya - thanks.

Comment

You can send me a check if you're still interested. They're boxed up ad ready to go....

Comment

Working...
                    X