Will's cafe'd T100 build

Hi all. I thought I'd post a rundown on my own near-complete '09 T100 setup. I've benefited a ton from the great info here -- hopefully some of this can serve to help others looking for info on similar mods.

A couple of overall pics in its current state:

The current mods list:

- Ceramic coated headers
- Painted side covers
- Painted gauge cups
- Switched Powerlet socket behind headlight (GPS, etc.)
- Always-on Powerlet socket on right side of carb (battery tender, heated gear, etc)
- Norman Hyde Ace Bars
- Joker Machine handlebar riser clamps
- CRG Hindsight mirrors
- Dominator Touring exhaust
- Triumph Thruxton gel seat
- Triumph sixty8 seat cowl
- Ikon shocks
- MAS engineering sprocket cover
- MAS engineering chain guard
- New Bonneville Bullet Marker Lights
- New Bonneville Chrome Idle Adjust Cover
- New Bonneville mirror hole plugs
- Formotion clock and thermometer
- New Bonneville seat bolts
- New Bonneville idiot light LED bulb kit
- Joker Machine steering stem nut drilled for RAM ball (for GPS, camera, etc)
- Joker shock bolt machined cone washers
- Joker ignition relocation bracket
- LSL headlight brackets
- D9 layflat sport instrument bracket
- Joker gas cap
- Passenger pegs removed, with New Bonneville passenger peg blockoffs
- Joker Machine clutch cable dressup bracket
- Full stainless engine cover bolts

A few things I also have, but not currently on the bike:
- Ikon progressive fork springs
- MCE rear grab rail
- MAS engineering fender
- LED turn signals
- New Bonneville oil temp gauge
- Monza style gas cap
- Norman Hyde steering damper
- Norman Hyde rearset kit

And a few more highlight pics for good measure:

Lots more pics are in my Flickr set, as well.

Happy modding (and rockering).

Last edited:

Stars&Bars

Two Stroke
Your Bonnies Got The Looks That Kill! Now take her out and ride that low mileage Rascal. That bike looks to mean to have such low odometer reading. Hope your area has good enough riding weather so you can wear that rear tire out right proper like!
Again, Real nice scoot.

They're Thruxton length, so a little longer, and I love em...

My front end has some of the same parts, but you've really gone "all out." Congrats on a lovely ride!

Does the thruxton length shocks cause any instability when the bike is on it's side stand?

Attachments

• My bonnie.jpg
    My bonnie.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
My front end has some of the same parts, but you've really gone "all out." Congrats on a lovely ride!

Does the thruxton length shocks cause any instability when the bike is on it's side stand?

Nope, its really no problem at all, as the swingarm pivot is only very slightly higher.

Nice exhaust BTW...

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
throw some vintage white football grips on your ride...you'll be surprised how that will accent the rest of the bike.

throw some vintage white football grips on your ride...you'll be surprised how that will accent the rest of the bike.

At one point I looked at the throttle tube and wasn't that into shaving off the litte nubs on it to get some other grips on...does everyone pretty much just chop those off?

B06Tang

Cafe Racer
At one point I looked at the throttle tube and wasn't that into shaving off the litte nubs on it to get some other grips on...does everyone pretty much just chop those off?

I'm not sure I am following you with what you are describing. I got these grips for my creamsicle and just threw them on.

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

Yep. Took a dremel tool to mine a couple years ago when I fitted these.

IMG_0562.jpg

I liked the white grips, but they dirtied up too quickly. Now I run gran turismo grips.

Bike2.jpg

Nice bikes, guys. Love the white, though yeah I think they might get dirty quickly. And yeah I figured on the "nubs", thanks for clarifying.