Where is everybody ?

Flaco

750cc
Allin - I should have my old oil cooler available to send your way in the next month or so....
Cheers,--Rich
Cool!
I can sure empathize w/ health issues... My wife and myself are sure dealing with them... Damn! After riding for 45 years and then building, wrenching and fabricating for 8 years I sure do miss having my joy put on the back burner...
This too shall pass...
Steve pm's me on occasions...
Can't wait to see his OIF down tubes on your ride!
If you change your mind I'll weld up a Flaco Oil Cooler for you.
FOC...
(Just material, labor and shipping cost.)
Carry on mate...
Allin...

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Allin,

No turning back now. The Rodburner frame rails are all freshly powdercoated & mounted, and I spent Sunday test fitting my 2 into 1 D&D system/figuring out oil line routing to avoid fouling on the all-too-close-for-comfort collector on that system. I'd eventually like custom oil lines made up, but I'll probably just adapt Steve's rubber line method to my situation to facilitate things until those fancy-ass oil lines are in my sweaty palms.

And its good to know that if things go south, I can count on your fabrication skills to put together a FOC for my ride. Richard Pollock (Mule Motorcycles) makes a sidestand that mounts further back/allows you to ditch the frame rails...in my case, I'd simply truncate the frame rails south of the motor mount and fit the FOC. So many options, so little time...

Cheers,

--Rich