rear turn signal multi-color clusters

mark66

TT Racer
Wish I could help ya, but I've never seen them. They do look pretty cool though. Maybe a call to their customer service number would help. They may be able to tell you more about them for use on your TBA. I've got an '03 America so if you do find out anything post up. I'd be interested in hearing more. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. Good Luck.

M66

mark66

TT Racer
I'm thinking I like the ones on the electricalconnection.com website. Not sure I like all those little clusters. I guess I like a more stock look to the lights.

jyatesmp

Scooter
I am thinking they look the same with the lenses taken off. My dad has the custom dynamics and you can not see the cluster....because you put the lenses back on. The electrical connection installs instructions talks about gluing the led cluster to the lenses and I'm not too sure that will work due to the shape of the lenses on our bikes.....????

zmilin

Street Tracker
I had the Electrical connection kit and there is no permanent modification required on our bikes. It slips on/in behind the oem bulb and works like a champ.
I had em on my bike for a couple years before I switched over to all LEDs and running lights.

I looked into the cateye units but was told they would not fit the bike. Take that all with a grain of salt cause as I have learned with most aftermarket companies...if its not in the book it wont work.