Need Parts for 2012 America....

Hi guys,

As most of you know, my bike got knocked over by some still-at-large poor excuse for a human being, while sitting in the parking lot where I work a little over 3 weeks ago. Well, Progressive finally wrote me a check for what they deemed reasonable, and now it's up to me to spend it as I see fit. I'd like to find some good take-offs or really nice used parts to take care of some of the small bits first if possible. As I said, I'd like them to be pretty much like new if possible, but will consider any decent-shaped items you may have. All parts need to be OEM for a 2012 Triumph America. I understand that some of these items may cross over to other year Americas or Speedmasters, so let me know what you have. What I'm looking for are... Rear tail light lens, left rear turn signal housing and lens, left front turn signal lens only, left-side mirror and stem, shifter peg bolt, clutch lever (adjustable) and that's about it for now. The turn sig lenses are the orange ones with the raised cone-shaped center section, and the mirrors are the off-set shaped ones that taper down a bit toward the outer edge. Hopefully some of you might have some of these items laying around and would be willing to part with them for a few bucks. Let me know what you have.

Thanks all,

Mike