need a spare ignition key

hey there

I only have the one igntion key,anywhere that I can buy a key blank on line rather than going to the dealership?

looking at keeping one at home and an emergency key hidden behind the side cover or any other spots you may suggest

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
I've heard the JET #KA33 and the Ilco #KW15BP are possible blank candidates available through many locksmiths.

66deed

moped
After stressing about having only one key, I called Baxter Cycle, and for twenty bucks I had a new blank. For another two bucks , Tru Valu made me new one. Baxter is my go to for anything Triumph.

I don't know what year bike you have but the KA33 and the ILCO #X278 fits 08 and many others.

better late than never,,,,,,,,,,

however, yesterday I received in the mail a KA33 key blank that's for a Kawasaki Ninja from threeriversvariety online ebay store some where in the USA for a few bucks including postage to my letter box here down under, then today had the key blank cut for $6 at the local locksmith. all up about $12

and best of all it fits and switches the ignition on. now I dont feel vulnerable with only one key