• Flat

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Angled

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

dr_cerebro

Two Stroke
Hi gentlemen.
I'm about to order a D9 bracket for relocate the ignition switch, on my Bonneville T100. There are two options for my bike, flat or angled. I can't decide which one looks better, and I want to know if installing the flat one, you can read well the instruments and the odometer.
Please, tell me about your experience if you have one of those, and post pics of your bikes with that bracket installed.
Thanks.

Flat is fine. I have one.

The gauges are not perpendicular to the line of sight, but close enough that it doesn't affect the ability to read them.

fender

Street Tracker
Flat

Visibility has never been an issue. But then again I don't look at it much while riding. But when parked the flat profile really looks better on the bike.

dr_cerebro

Two Stroke
Hi gentlemen.
I'm about to order a D9 bracket for relocate the ignition switch, on my Bonneville T100. There are two options for my bike, flat or angled. I can't decide which one looks better, and I want to know if installing the flat one, you can read well the instruments and the odometer.
Please, tell me about your experience if you have one of those, and post pics of your bikes with that bracket installed.
Thanks.

Edit: Let's see if I can close the poll now.