2008 Bonneville OEM Headers and Titanium Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
2008-stock-oem-headers-600x384.jpg

These are off of my 2008 Bonneville Black.

More info here: http://triumphbonneville.org/for-sale/2008-triumph-bonneville-oem-headers/

Asking $100 cash and carry in Chicago, or via PayPal plus shipping.

Randy

Im interested. I cant remember if the 08's were fuel injected or if that was in 09 (i have a carb'd 07)? Do these have 02 sensors on them? If not, can you check how much shipping would be to zip 08527. Thanks in advance... Jason

Im interested. I cant remember if the 08's were fuel injected or if that was in 09 (i have a carb'd 07)? Do these have 02 sensors on them? If not, can you check how much shipping would be to zip 08527. Thanks in advance... Jason

In the US, '08 was the last year of the carb's. EFI started in '09 here in the states.

And if they did have 02 sensors, simply plug one up and use the other for an air/fuel sniffer. :D :D :D

beemerrich

Street Tracker
Looks like carb bike headers to me...the ones you want to avoid are the ones that go up to 1.75" out of the head and then neck back down where the slip ons attach.

Cheers,

--Rich

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
These are off of an '08 Bonneville, which was the last carbed year. I'll have to box them up and take them to a UPS store to get an idea of the weight and shipping costs.

header-assembly-1.jpg

Attachments

• header-assembly-1.jpg
    header-assembly-1.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.