Hello

T120Traveler

Hello All

Hope you're enjoying the weather , well here in London anyway . Just wanted to introduce myself , my bike is a 2016 T120 that i picked up back in January ( sweet deal ) only 998 dry miles on it :)))))) after punting my R6 . Since then I've been modding it , Hagon Nitros , Hagon progressive forks , TEC X-Pipe , British Customs Sleeper Pro's , TEC Tail Tidy etc absolutely love the bike , look forward to interacting with you all and no doubt will have questions to ask , thanks .

rbirkey

NBRAdmin
Staff member
Welcome! I have a buddy here in the Chicago area who purchased a 2016 T120 and has recently upgraded the rear shocks to Hagons and had the front forks retrofitted with adjustable ANDREANI cartridges. He says that it has really improved the handling and performance. For my 2008 Bonneville, I upgraded the rear shocks to custom Racetech RSSTR units and Traxxion adjustable front fork cartridges... which again have seriously improved all-around handling! We look forward to interacting with you more!

Attachments

• front-andreani-t120.jpg
    front-andreani-t120.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 0
  • rear-hagon-t120-1.jpg
    rear-hagon-t120-1.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 0
  • rear-hagon-t120-2.jpg
    rear-hagon-t120-2.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 0

T120Traveler

The Bonnie's lend themselves to upgrading and customizing , my plastic is testimony to that :-( , i'm going to do a fork oil change this weekend and then next up is to swap out the original pads for some Sintered Pads possibly AP Racing or Brembro .