2009 Bennington BASH

TonUp

Street Tracker
CT Rockers

I had a couple pints with Seth in CT on Thursday night on the way home. Great bunch of folks. Those ROCKERS are pretty organized. Hope to go back and spend more time with them and perhaps a do a couple of rides this year too.

I am glad they are attending the 2009 BASH.

Ton Up!:motorbike2:

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
BBQ YUM! Bonnielass and I are very excited about the Bash this year! Here's hoping for No Rain!

TonUp

Street Tracker
Blue J

You and Bonnielass where a huge help last year! Looking forward to having another beer with you!

Thanks again!

Ton Up!

speedblastr

I like fat girls
Head Counts

People are starting to trickle in now. I will be posting the campground map on the [sticky]... [Active list].....:rockon: Campground reservations(read) are also on that post,keep scrolling down the post there is a yellow link. This is a complete blow up of Bennington which includes everything from covered bridges and monuments to Superstores and Motels. Everything is assigned a number on the map and listed below it. Peace.
Speed.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Itinerary

are we still meeting at the parking lot on Friday afternoon? like last year?

Hi Doc!

Please save a cigar for me! We are meeting at the same parking lot Friday afternoon and head out from there to the BBQ pit in Brattleboro. We can get everyone together while we eat!

See the Itinerary link.

Thanks!

Ton Up!

beck49

moped
Bbq!

I wasn't sure I would get in on Friday in time to meet up in Brattleboro, but guess I didn't realize it was BBQ! Though I have to say with all the talk of BBQ and the pictures, BBQ does seem like the Bash theme food. I guess I'll just have to get an earlier start!

R

rndtaylor

Whatever you see on the road, barbecue it on the ride to Bennington.

TonUp

Street Tracker
Which Ride

which bike do I bring?
Thruxton or Speed Triple?
maybe the T140

Hi Doc!

Are you riding with me on Saturday? Faster ride, lots of big long wheelies, and lots of twisties! Last year we had one Bonnie amongst all the Speed Triples and 1050 ST's. We had a blast. Hope to ride with your kids this year. I hope I can keep up!

Ton Up!:motorbike2::motorbike2:

TonUp

Street Tracker
BBQ Friday

I wasn't sure I would get in on Friday in time to meet up in Brattleboro, but guess I didn't realize it was BBQ! Though I have to say with all the talk of BBQ and the pictures, BBQ does seem like the Bash theme food. I guess I'll just have to get an earlier start!

Hope you can make it! We should be in in Brattleboro by 4:30-5:00pm and there until 7:00-7:30pm.

http://www.topofthehillgrill.com/home/press

Tito

Ton Up!:motorbike2::motorbike2:

TonUp

Street Tracker
Almost time!

Less than 2 months to go! Hope lots of you can make it! This is a great event.

Ton Up!

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
MD/VA/DC area Bash-ers

Bonnielass and I are heading up Thursday, I beleive, along with a couple others from this forum. Anyone else up for joining us? It might not be too late for motel reservations....

KingOfFleece

Street Tracker
Some of us are arriving Thurs. also. Plan on a nice ride Friday then off to the BBQ with the gang. I'd leave tomorrow if needed!