New to the board! Cafe Club in Frederick MD... looking for riders.

wildjester

Scooter
Hello everyone!
Yes, I am brand new to the board.
No, I am not spamming for people to join my MC.

I bought a new-to-me 09 Scrambler in July.
I have been on advrider for a while and stumbled upon this forum. I'm very excited about my bike and this forum. I have already done a lot of bolt-on mods to my Scram and look forward to getting some (and even contibuting some) great ideas on this forum.

Below is a link to the facebook page for my club. If anyone is from around Frederick MD, please post up. I am looking for some vintage, classic, or modern classic riders to hook up with.

300339_2060758439901_1272875708_1787962_599408478_n.jpg

299682_252912114755485_252911938088836_708597_692105636_n.jpg

Church Street Cafe Classics

Last edited:

KingBear

Hooligan
You may have seen my black & red T100 in front of the Starbucks at Market & Church Street from time to time. That's usually my first stop when I set out for some riding. I generally ride alone but wouldn't mind meeting up occasionally. I believe this area of ours is some of the best riding to be found anywhere, with the rolling hills and winding roads lined with trees, farms and ranches. I'm in Boyds, a town so small many locals don't even know it exists.

One thing that's for sure is if you want to put together a group of riders you will have to do it yourself, because Richard and his guys at the dealership sure as hell don't do anything to promote camaraderie among the Triumph-riding community.

Last edited:

1759AG

Scooter
Tad too far away. I'm in MD, but a couple hours away; all the way down in Lexington Park.

Bryan

I'm up for a ride in our beautiful Maryland countryside if the group isn't bigger than three or four, but I work a wildly irregular schedule so am often not available when others are.

wildjester

Scooter
You may have seen my black & red T100 in front of the Starbucks at Market & Church Street from time to time. That's usually my first stop when I set out for some riding. I generally ride alone but wouldn't mind meeting up occasionally. I believe this area of ours is some of the best riding to be found anywhere, with the rolling hills and winding roads lined with trees, farms and ranches. I'm in Boyds, a town so small many locals don't even know it exists.

One thing that's for sure is if you want to put together a group of riders you will have to do it yourself, because Richard and his guys at the dealership sure as hell don't do anything to promote camaraderie among the Triumph-riding community.

Thanks for posting.
Check you PM.
We should get together.

wildjester

Scooter
I'm up for a ride in our beautiful Maryland countryside if the group isn't bigger than three or four, but I work a wildly irregular schedule so am often not available when others are.

Check your PM.
I have a pretty busy work schedule myself, but always have Sundays off.
Hope we can meet up.

BlueJ

Blue Haired Freak
Do you have a ride scheduled for this weekend? Bonnielass and I are down if so...

wildjester

Scooter
Do you have a ride scheduled for this weekend? Bonnielass and I are down if so...

Awesome!
I found some riding buddies... it worked!

Unfortunately my parents are in from out of town this weekend.
They my leave in the afternoon, in which case I could get out for a lil coffee shop meet up. There's pretty cool place I like to go in Frederick, or if you want we can meet a little closer to you guys... Urbana or something?

I'm not all about staring at my bike at Starbucks, we can definitely get out on a Sunday and do some riding!

I'll keep the facebook page updated for meeting up Sunday and/or maybe during the week.
There's a link in my first post.

Last edited: