my new ride. for real this time, honest.....

innominate

Street Tracker
i couldn't pass it up when i saw it in march. she got delivered to lonestar yesterday. picked her up today...

IMG_5170.jpg

IMG_5176.jpg

Sal Paradise

Hooligan
Wooow!!! That Matte finish and arrow exhaust make it look so bad ass!! Beautiful bike!!!

Be careful!

Or dareful.

Both.....

Oooh you rat bastard. Very, very nice. That thing makes my dick hard. :banana:

Can I ride it? :D

How's the new house btw?

innominate

Street Tracker
Oooh you rat bastard. Very, very nice. That thing makes my dick hard. :banana:

Can I ride it? :D

How's the new house btw?

The house is comin along. Got the garage cleaned so all the vehicles are in there.

How should I break in your future new bike? It's my first off the showroom floor bike. I have followed triumphs rec for the 1st ~40 miles. But the more I think about it the run it in harder method seems to make more sense to me.

Any of y'all have any reason to not ride it harder/normal to break it in. Instead of babying it.

LINDY

Two Stroke
Any of y'all have any reason to not ride it harder/normal to break it in. Instead of babying it.

The warranty is the same if you baby it or ride it like it meant to be. I have broken in 3 new Triumphs and rode them all hard out of the box. I just wait til they are at proper operating temp before any high revving & change the oil and filter right at the 500 mile mark if not just before.

I love the color on your Speedy, I just can't wrap my brain around the font of the Tank decal. But what do I know, I like the new headlights on the elevens.

innominate

Street Tracker
The warranty is the same if you baby it or ride it like it meant to be. I have broken in 3 new Triumphs and rode them all hard out of the box. I just wait til they are at proper operating temp before any high revving & change the oil and filter right at the 500 mile mark if not just before.

I love the color on your Speedy, I just can't wrap my brain around the font of the Tank decal. But what do I know, I like the new headlights on the elevens.

after lookin thru the owners man i think thats what i'm gonna do. my bike didnt come with one of them stickers on the tank that says to keep it under x rpm till x miles. ive seen them on all the new bikes i've seen in the showroom though. but the manual doesnt say to do that. it pretty much says dont thrash it to hell or do anythin too aggressive till 500 miles. i only have about ~50 miles on her now. if i can get away from work today i'm gonna go ahead and change the oil/filter. then keep the rpms moderate and just put her thru the paces for 500 miles. then change the oil/filter again

and as far as the decals. it's the first time they have done that. i'm guessin it's to stay with the military theme of the paint. i do prefer the script but i'm fine with the block letters on this one.

D9

Vendor
Beautiful... badass...wow! Totally knocked out by that green... definitely my new favorite color...congrats!!!! :rocks:

innominate

Street Tracker
Beautiful... badass...wow! Totally knocked out by that green... definitely my new favorite color...congrats!!!! :rocks:

Thx Seth. The color def added to makin me take her home. Now if work will just leave me alone and let me ride her....

Bullitt

Two Stroke
Beautiful. Don't think I've seen it in the matte green yet. Now I've got another bike to add to my wish list...