Just when you thought it was safe.....

Hedge

American Infidel
Good to see you here Steve! WE need some Speedy & BA support. On another note, I wish I had more time to spend with you and Donna up in Bennington, I would of liked to get to know you better. There just wasn't enough time to spread the love evenly! Oh well, next year I will also be one of the guys going up a day or so earlier and this time Mrs. Hedge will definitely be joining me. Lets talk some night this coming week after I'm out of my crib and walking around.

speedblastr

I like fat girls
Speedmaster Master

I wondered how the Speedmaster would react to all the twisties in VT. No problem. Some of those guys ride too fast for me , what I mean is I like to cruise , but hey, I'm not familiar with that ground... I will be next year. I had to knock the carbon out of it anyway ! It's all good , Hedge . I noticed the same thing that's why maybe a park and a cookout may help , kind of what Jimmy was talking about. Yeah.... I'll get back with ya'....:D

Already out of control...

Hey! You guys already starting in getting a
"hammer of smiting" ?

Remember that little box you checked?

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

Already pissin' people off! I'm truely damn offended! I'm comin over to kick your combined asses!

Hehehe:D

later, Tom.